Knowing

This is the most terrifying movie since i have ever seen sine day after tomarrow. and i didn't even watch the END of the day after tomarrow movie. Again it is about the world comming to an end. perfict for someone like me that is afraid of everything. if you like being scared to death but the thought OF DIEING. this is the movie for you

it starts showing a little girl standing on the playground in 1959. 50 years ago. The school puts in a time capsle. and this girl, (who is scariere than anything), Puts a piece of paper with NUMBERS. And i tell you this paper is one of the worst things about the movie. but this paper tells the story of every national disaster till the end of the world.... october ཅ Great. ok i say if you watch it you will be scared. like me :)

Saysh said...
Aug. 3, 2009 at 2:41 am
Saw the movie and it also creeped me out! I was so freaked out afterwards! Really weird ending. It had a lot of Christian references in there that I liked. Also, the flaming moose running through the burning woods was SO FUNNY!!! One of my friends screamed when it jumped out and the rest of us were just laughing out heads off at the idea of a flaming moose. lol Great review by the way!