Twilight VS Harry Potter

Being a fan of both Twilight and Potter, this should be interesting.

Since I am basing this on the
movie(s) not the book, I'm going to tell you right now - Harry Potter is winning. The twilight movie was so fake sometimes that it just kind of made the movie loose it's 'sparkle'. Catherine Hardwickie (I don't know if I spelled her name right - sorry) was very talented, and the movie wasn't horrible... but it disappointed me. By fake, I mean some of the smallest things, like Bella Swan putting ketchup on her veggie burger (yeah, since when was she a vegan?!). Has anyone noticed how extremely FAKE that looks? You can see the end of the bottle and nothing's coming out, although she's shaking it. It makes it feel more like a joke than a movie scene.

Onto Harry Potter. I am NOT going to judge Daniel Radcliff (Harry Potter) on the play he just did (although that was EXTREMELY disturbing. something called Equu...? or something like that). In the movies, Harry is pretty great. The new one coming out is pretty cool looking - I mean, so many special effects!!!! Now, Jacob Black isn't wandering around in THAT movie, so Harry stands no chance AGAINST him (yet another one of my opinions)

kml1012 said...
Personally, I like both HP and Twilight books. I read them all. The reason I didn't like the movies was because in the movie they have no emotion. Their characters are so bland that it is as if they don't have minds of their own. At least in the books they have emotions. HP is better with the movies and books (just my opinion) but we shouldn't hate on Twilight either.

COLTSFAN52392 said...
I think Twilight is better and I am a fan of both(Twilight & Harry Potter). The reason why I like Twilight better than Harry Potter because I love the whole thing bout vampires. It is really good and I think people just hate on Twilight and it is really stupid.But I really dont care because it is their opinion,So that is my pick between them to.

Vampires101 replied...
:) Tha's cool.

PotterLuvr said...
Harry Potter is better any day and in every way.
These are some of the arguments that I've heard on numerous sites supporting Twilight:
-The Twilight people are prettier!
-The Harry Potter books are for smart people! (I am not making this one up! I've heard it 4 times on one site from different people!)
-It just is!
-There's no love in Harry Potter!
-Twilight is more realistic!
-This is one I heard that made me roll on the floor in laughte... (more »)

Vampires101 replied...
Don't worry, about a month ago (long after I posted this story), I decided to watch the HP movies more, and read the books over. As I read, I realize that I certainly think it has more plot and it IS more realistic. And wow, some of those reasons were insane!!! XD Who writes, "Because it is" XXD Don't worry, I am back to being a loyal HP fan.