The Wolf Of Wall Street | Teen Ink

The Wolf Of Wall Street

The Wolf Of Wall Street “is a 2013 film by Martin Scorsese”. This movie is about a man named Jordan Belfort who becomes a stock broker and uses a pump and dump scam where he would call people to get their information and take their money. He started as a stockbroker in 1987 on wall street but started scamming in the early 1990’s and was later caught in 1999. 

Leonardo DiCaprio portrays Jordan Belfort well. He’s funny and very charismatic. I liked the acting and the cast. Leonardo DiCaprio played the role really well and so did Jonah Hill they both really were able to nail the key parts on Jordan and Donny as if they were real people with lots of charisma and offensive and dark humor. 

The film was also funny. The humor really added a fun tone towards the story even though it was about something dark. 

“I really enjoyed the plot” but there were some pretty over the top scenes like the excessive drug abuse .”The cocaine and quaaludes”  really did  not make the movie realistic. I do recommend this to older teens or young adults who want to have a career in business and what to do and not to do but I don't recommend it to younger ages. There are a lot of inappropriate scenes and drug scenes that kids shouldn't watch.

I am really big into funny and dark humor movies and this was one of my favorites I hope you like my review. 

I hope you like my review sincerely, Declan.