Adam Project: Good or Bad?? | Teen Ink

Adam Project: Good or Bad??

By Kw BRONZE, Flushing, New York
Kw BRONZE, Flushing, New York

The Adam Project is a movie released on Feb.28, 2022 which was directed by Shawn Levy. The cast of the movie consists of Ryan Renolds, Walker Scobell, Zoe Saldana, Ellie Reed, and Mark Ruffalo. The film budget of this movie was 116 million dollars.

In the year 2050 Adam had gone back in time using a jet to try to save his wife, Laura in the year 2018 where she had gone. But instead he was attacked, had accidently gone to the year 2022 and found his younger self. In order for him to go back to his time period he would need to team up with his younger self and get his DNA. But during their journey he experienced a lot of setbacks where they found out Maya from 2050 had met with his version from 2018 and helped her into making decisions. His dad had invented the idea of time travel accidently with the use of a magnetic particle accelerator which he called “The Adam project”. Since they had got attacked by the Sorian, Laura had saved them. Both Adams had gotten closer together and with the help of his father they decided to destroy the time machine which removed the existence of Sorian at the end. 

The movie had included the tone and emotions of the characters. When Adam was younger he had gotten bullied a lot but because of that it had changed him into becoming stronger. Also his dad had reformed into something better and closer when his dad gave him support in destroying the time machine he had spent years on. 

I enjoyed watching the movie because of the actions it gives and how relationships between families can change as long as you’re willing to accept and change. Even though time travel was destroyed Adam and Laura had still met which had shown that they were meant for each other. The director was successful in their film because this movie had Netflix hits on the top four.  

I'm from a student graduating this summer.