Freedom Writers | Teen Ink

Freedom Writers

“We can change this if we work together.” Said the teacher from “Freedom Writers.” This movie “Freedom Writers” is an amazing movie. When I saw the previews for this movie I knew I needed to see it. “Freedom Writers” is so awesome you just need to see it. This movie is about teenagers that live in a real poor area. Most of them are bad kids. Where they live there is always drive by shootings. But then there teacher Mrs. Gruwell gave them note books to write in and all there notebooks became alive. With each story that they wrote they all changed.

They became able to get along and became better people. It's amazing how the teacher changes there lives. As I watched this movie I thought to myself “wow what an amazing movie, I'm definitely not getting up to get any pop corn or anything!” This really makes me think about how good our lives are now.

“Freedom Writers” is by far the best movie that I have seen. This movie is very entertaining. You have to definitely see it. The cast in this movie are so great. They act all the parts great. Myself, personally, I think that “Freedom Writers” is the best movie made. I would definitely recommend this movie to all of the teens that really like life situations, action also drama.