Cloverfield | Teen Ink

Cloverfield

The movie Cloverfield was action packed and made you want to keep watching. The story line was very good and made you feel like you were a part of the action.

The movie was about a group of friends that went to a surprise going away party that they would never forget. It started out like any other party until screams and sirens arose from the streets. People were screaming and running for their lives. Something had taken over New York City and no one wanted to stay to find out what it was. On their way out the friends noticed that someone from there group was missing. They turn back and try to find the missing person while dogding the mysterious creatures invading New York.

The movie was filmed like it was someone with their own personal video camera. The shots were sometimes blurred and jiggly. Although sometimes it made it hard to watch I think it added at lot to the movie. Overall I really enjoyed this movie.

colt ricky said...
on Sep. 30 2009 at 4:28 pm
Great review i agree with you the movie was good it had some camera issues but was over all really good and suspensful.