Iron Man

Iron Man is a science fiction movie. Let me just say this first, this movie was exhilirating and kept me from getting up to get popcorn. One reason why this was science fiction was because he could fly, he can fly for a long period of time. Jetpacks can only keep you in the air for about 20 seconds and Tony Stark(Robert Downey Jr.) flies really fast. Another reason why this movie was science fiction is because the suit that he flies in is partially a robot that Tony gets information from. His suit can also shoot lasers. Lasers are real, but not as powerful as his. Also no one has lasers in a robotic suit. My last reson is because Tony
Stark has an arch reactor to prevent shrapnel from entering his heart. There is no such thing as that but it may be possible to invent in the future. It doesn't run on electricity or gas, it runs on a certain element that is very expensive and it is minimal. This movie keeps you on the edge of your seat like when he was flying parallel to a fighter plane. There is unlimited action like when he breaks away from the terrorists using his first suit that has many faults. This movie is great, my best movie of the year choice.

anonymousfish said...
I LOVE iron man. u are cool.

Vincent E. replied...
thanks hes a monster in a good way

anonymousfish replied...
Sept. 6, 2009 at 9:08 am
Since u like Iron man, you'd probably like the new star trek movie, ITS AWESOME!! (iron man is still better though, even if he is a "monster"