X-Mens Origins: Wolverine | Teen Ink

X-Mens Origins: Wolverine

By Donovan Di Dio BRONZE, Boise, Idaho
Donovan Di Dio BRONZE, Boise, Idaho

X-Men Origins is a very well made movie. It is a prequel to the X-Men trilogy that many people have seen, and many have loved. This movie is different from the rest in that it is solely about one X-Men, Wolverine. The movie is about the brutally violent and complicated life of Wolverine. It deals with his relationship with his brother, Victor Creed, and what happened before the first X-Mens.

Personally, I loved this movie. It had a very nice mix of intense action scenes, thought provoking scenes, and emotional scenes. The effects were outstanding. They looked very well done and more real than most movies I have seen.
The characters were well thought out and it was very easy to know whose who and what they do. You develop a sort of attachment to the characters that makes the movie so much more enjoyable. The only thing I did not like about this movie was when it ended. It was just so enjoyable to watch!
The plot of the story didn't take too much effort to follow along with. However, you still would not want to miss any parts. Every scene played a crucial part in the story of the movie. For example, if you missed the part where you saw all of the mutants frozen in blocks of ice, you would not have understood where Weapon 11 got his powers from.
All in all, I loved this movie. It was an amazing tale about one of my favorite heroes of all time. I would highly suggest for you to see this film, it is definitely worth it.