Twilight

This movie was a good movie. If you have seen the movie and haven't read the books, don't read them. Twilight would be a good movie to just go out and watch. But according to the book, it wasn't very good. There was too much things that were changed. For instance, Kristen Stewart is a great actress but I don't think she is the right person for Bella. When Bella gets pregnant in the last book, I don't think they can realistically change Kristen Stewart into someone who is dying for her vampire baby. And although Edward is undeniably gorgeous, he isn't a realistic vampire. He is way too serious. I watched the movie and then read the books, then watched the movie again. It was a lot different the second time I watched it because I was looking for the certain parts in the book I enjoyed. So was it a great movie? Yes. Was it a great book? Yes. But when you combine them into one storyline, it's just another movie in Blockbuster. I really thought this one would go above and beyond all the others.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Anonyme Number #1 said...
Oct. 16, 2009 at 10:33 am:
This it's a very good movie !