Hannah Montana: The Movie | Teen Ink

Hannah Montana: The Movie

April 15, 2009
By Kate Simons BRONZE, Lawrence, Kansas
Kate Simons BRONZE, Lawrence, Kansas
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

“Hannah Montana: The Movie” starring Miley Cryrus. As we know, Miley has the Best of Both Worlds.

In the film, it follows the life of Miley as she is confronted with the decision to live her life as it was before she becomes a pop star, living in the state of Tennessee or follow her dream of playing Hannah Montana. This movie is more than the life of Miley; its about the fun and supporting role of her co-workers: Lilly (Emily Osment), Travis (Lucas Till) and her dad (Billy Ray Cyrus). They support her through difficulties. The movie catches your senses when she puts her double life in two situations in one day. Miley is left with a challenge. In result, this puts a rest in her relationship with Travis, a cowboy who grew up living next door to Miley in Tennessee.

Near the end, in the county fundraiser, Miley performs as Hannah Montana. She comes to realize that home, life in Tennessee, shouldn't be where all the secrets lie. Tennessee is my home; Las Angeles is the hometown of Hannah Montana.

Besides the theme of the country music, “Hannah Montana: The Movie” will entertain teens and young girls who enjoy chick flicks.