Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

By Zahra Nawab BRONZE, Birmingham, Other
Zahra Nawab BRONZE, Birmingham, Other

Twilight has to be "THE" best film out of any other normal film. Its thrilling words get you right to the edge of your seat. The music have a simple yet chilling effect on us, it does really gets to the audience, the music have an underlying message beneath it! Twilight is a gripping addictive film. It has to be a must to see for those people who have not yet see it. xxx

KyleS. GOLD said...
KyleS. GOLD, Lake Tapps, Washington

I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are in evil.

I have seen Twilight. To tell yout he truth, Twilight is one of the most predictable, cliched, cheesy, cheap, boring, and dumbest movies (not to mention the story line itself) that I have ever seen. Like I have never heard of a forbidden love story before. The acting in the movie was terrible, the graphics were horrendous, the dialogue was not thought out well, it was very low-budget, and the story itself is explicitly bad. Stephanie Meyer could not think of her own ideas to make this story. Bram Stoker wrote of a classic Vampire and his idea worked. Forbidden love stories are so cliched (especially this one). They also tried turning it into a horror flick in some scenes and it was very lame. Unless you want some really good laughs, nothing is gained by watching this film. It is more of a comedy than anything.

houshy_bug said...
that was a great opinion that i would follow