Review of Avengers | Teen Ink

Review of Avengers

By fboelter34 BRONZE, Hartland, Wi, Wisconsin
fboelter34 BRONZE, Hartland, Wi, Wisconsin

Going into Avengers I did not expect much. I thought it was going to overhyped. Trying to ignore the big lines and packed theaters, I went a few days after release. To my surprise, I enjoyed the movie so much that I wanted to watch it again the next day.

I am a huge fan of superhero movies. I usually see most of them within days of release, but my favorite Marvel movie of all is The Avengers. The Avengers was a holiday for most Marvel lovers when it hit theaters. The action-packed combination of 5 superheroes team up against the dreaded Loki. The movie begins with action and it is carried out throughout the movie. There is never a dull moment.

When Loki, brother of Thor, threatens to take over Earth, the organization S.H.I.E.L.D. is forced to get 5 heroes. Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Ironman, and the Black Widow team up to try and save the people. It is very entertaining to watch Robert Downey Jr. bring the Ironman role to life and have his ego clash with Chris Evan’s Captain America. Iron Man Is constantly annoying the others by blasting music and talking way too much. This brings humor in the most intense of scenes which keeps you on your toes throughout the movie.