Miracles from heavan | Teen Ink

Miracles from heavan

By gooberhep SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
gooberhep SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

"if you change the way you look at things then the things you look at change"

This movie is probably the most sentimental movie I have ever watched and I think it is a good way to know that God is here, and is all about how he rolls. “Miracles From Heaven” is one of those movies that people really like but don't want to watch again because they know they would cry every time. So I will tell what it is about, how she lived before/ after the problem, people who impacted her, and how she got better.

It is about a 5-year-old girl who got 2 life-threatening digestive disorders at the same time. The way she overcomes her life-threatening diseases is different from what people are used to, for the way she cures herself is by nearly dying. The movie is all about god and how he is here and willing to help from the beginning they are at a church, to the end when they are at church. Then when her time comes she actually visits heaven and somehow comes back down to live again. And this disease changed her life in a split second.

She grew up on a farm and was living with 2 other sisters one older one younger and parents. Their farm had a lot of different animals that she all loved. Then one night after a church party she started to throw up a lot and that’s where it all went bad. From the beginning when the doctors thought she was lactose intolerant and her and her mom knowing it wasn’t the case. She had kept on puking more and more so they went to Boston for surgery. Then they found she had pseudo-obstruction and antral hypomotility disorder. They are both very life-threatening and it basically blocks up her intestines and she gets weak from it. There were many people who helped her to get through this as well.

People who have helped her: Her mom, dad, sisters, Angela, and more people on the way such as airport workers. Her mom was with her pretty much everywhere she went and was the main helper and the one who stuck by her side. One day they met Angela who lived in Boston and was her new friend, they met while she was waitressing at a restaurant in Boston. Her other family(2 sisters and dad) Abbie, Adlynn, and her dad(Kevin) surprised her a few times to visit her. She always seemed very happy when she was with their sisters because they supported her a lot. She eventually got better from something very unusual.

For 7 years she had been really sick then for a week or so she got to go home and be outside and play and stuff. So one of the days her and her older sister went climbing up a tree they didn't know was so hollow, and this is the big turning point because, she fell headfirst into the hollowed out tree and was there for about 5 hours. They presumed her dead and then they took her out and in the movie she was still unconscious but in real life, she was the one to tie herself up and it was much easier. She actually was dead for a while in that tree and she saw god. She said he had a beard and was wearing a white robe, she also saw her Meemee (grandma) and that she was younger and alive. The way she got cured was by hitting her head just right and after visiting god, who told her she would be better if she went back down. This movie has lots of good parts then some bad but all ends well where she is all safe and hasn't been sick since.

It is an amazing movie