Most Recent Hot New Releases

Here are the most recent hot new releases:

The Innocent Assassins by Pema Donyo
There are three rules to staying an assassin at the corporation of Covert Operatives: (1) your parents must be deceased, (2) your contracts must remain confidential, and (3) you must be under the age of eighteen. All Jane Lu has ever known is... (more »)
Tell Me Again How a Crush Should Feel by Sara...
 This book is a must read and shows how hard trying to keep a secret is. Leila just discovered over the summer at a cam that developed feelings for girls. Not only is she trying to hide if from the people at high school but also her friends and... (more »)
The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick
This book is amazing. In the beginning I was so confused, but as you continue to read you understand what is going on. Also, before you start to read the book it says that the author really likes spirals and it shows through out the events of... (more »)
Paper Airplanes by Dawn O'Porter This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 When tragedy strikes true friendships are formed, even in the least expected places. This is true in the case of Renée and Flo. The two went to school for years, but suddenly they find themselves drawn to each other. Unfortunately, there is a... (more »)
Read Between the Lines by Jo Knowles This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 Raising the middle finger to someone in American society is seen as an offensive way to display emotions. Despite the offensiveness, the middle finger is often wielded towards other people without much thought. But how does it feel to be on... (more »)
Somebody Up There Hates You by Hollis Seamon
What happens when you are a teenager and find yourself in hospice? This is the storyline behind Somebody Up There Hates You by Hollis Seamon. The novel focuses on Richard who is a typical teenage boy, only he is destined to die. Knowing his... (more »)
I'm Glad I Did by Cynthia Weil This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 During the summer of 1963, JJ Green decides to take her destiny into her own hands. Encouraged by her parents to find a summer job, preferably at the family lawyer’s firm, she defies her parents by going against their wishes. As she follows... (more »)
Hit: A Novel by Lorie Ann Grover This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Earning a full-ride to Mills College for Girls seems to be the best thing that has ever happened to Sarah… until her heart falls in love making her doubt her decision. When she first met Mr. Haddings, Sarah had no idea how much he would change... (more »)
Destined for Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
Mackenna Reid left behind the fairytale land of Doon for her love of theater. But when her Calling arrives in the form the Doonian prince she left on the bridge- Duncan- she begins to have her doubts. By telling Mackenna that her best friend... (more »)
The A-Word by Joy Preble
Jenna Samuel’s former stoner brother is an A-Word. (Is it okay to say angel yet?) Ever since a devastating car crash a year ago, her brother Casey has been sent by Angel Management back to earth as her guardian angel. Everyone thought he would... (more »)
1 comment
Feuds by Avery Hastings This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting when I requested and began reading Feuds. Really, what drew me in was the cover and the fact that Davis, the main character, is a ballerina. If you know me at all, you know I'm a sucker for stories... (more »)
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
Maggie Stiefvater is back with a new addition to her bestselling series, The Wolves of Mercy Falls. The companion novel, Sinner, takes readers in a completely new direction than its prequels, as it does not take place in the snowy town of Mercy... (more »)
Jex Malone by C.L. Gaber & V.C. Stanley This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The simplicity that makes up a Nancy Drew mystery is just too much for today’s generation to handle. It’s not the poor girl’s fault she isn’t the apple of every tween girl’s detective eye nowadays. Nancy just hasn’t aged with her... (more »)
Charmed & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Stephanie Kuehn’s debut novel, Charm & Strange, is exactly what it’s called, charming and strange. Charming in the sense that it’s so confusing it becomes captivating and strange in the sense that it’s, well, strange. The book centers... (more »)
Subway Love by Nora Raleigh Baskin
Laura can't take her life. Her mom's unpredictable boyfriend Bruce scares her half to death with his sudden outbursts of rage, and her brother is constantly high. She figures that it must be the "hippie" life, until she meets... (more »)
Out of Reach by Carrie Arcos
It’s much easier to find Waldo than it is to find Rachel’s brother, Micah. For years now, Micah has struggled with his uncontrollable addiction to methamphetamine. After coming back from a ridiculously expensive rehabilitation program,... (more »)