Most Recent Hot New Releases

Here are the most recent hot new releases:

Retribution Rails by Erin Bowman
Vengeance Road, the breakout YA western with a jaw-dropping cover, was one of my favorite books of late. When I heard how Erin Bowman was writing a companion novel, titled Retribution Rails, I lost it. I preordered it and set the release date in... (more »)
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
I was in love with Cassandra Clare’s Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices (and I still am) so of course I read her newest series The Dark Artifices. I read her advance reader’s copy of Lady Midnight, and it was perfect. Cassandra Clare... (more »)
The Story of My Life by Helen Keller
Helen Keller wrote the story of her life at a young age of twenty-two. Encouraged by her teacher Anne Sullivan, she began to jot down episodes of her life, and published them as a series in the Ladies Home Journal in 1903. A year later these... (more »)
AB THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY by Ab De Villers
A very common perception about autobiographies is boring. But if you go through this one I am sure you will need to change your perception about autobiographies. AB De Villiers is one of the gems produced on the planet that has changed the... (more »)
7 comments
Midnight at the Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson
One of life’s many mysteries is what happens before you lived, events you can only read about but never experience, and what happens after you die you might not ever know. The last veteran to fight in World War One has already died, and many... (more »)
The Bone Sparrow by Zana Fraillon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
You cried at The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. You were shocked by the unrestrained, grim reality in A Thousand Splendid Suns. Now, experience Zana Fraillon’s The Bone Sparrow, a combination of endearing childhood innocence and the cold,... (more »)
Soilder Boy by Keely Hutton
Sometimes you are the type of person that focuses on their everyday life, and sometimes you are the person that donates to charity or watches the news every morning. Most people don't even realize that sometimes, there are wars that are kept... (more »)
Scorch Trials by James Dashner
The Maze was supposed to be the end. Or so Thomas thought. But WICKED has more for them. Phase Two has begun:The Scorch Trials. Thomas and the Gladers have exactly 14 days to cross the Scorch-the most burned down place in the entire world. And... (more »)
Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
If you are a nineties kid or later, you probably had the dream of becoming a YouTube star.  Because unlike television stars or actors, becoming a YouTube sensation is all about having that one video that goes viral, a decent fan base, and soon... (more »)
Recruits by Thomas Locke
Recruits is about how 17-year-old twins Sean and Dillon Kirrell draw a creative alternate world, centered around a train station that they have been pouring all their ideas into. It has always been in their imagination, they thought, but they... (more »)
Pyromantic by Lish McBride
By , Glen Carbon, IL
Pyromantic by Lish McBride is a phenomonal, breath taking sequel to the book Firebug. It shows how one girl with real firepower has to deal with regular teenage problems, along with having to stay true to her blood contract as a employee of the... (more »)
Freya by Matthew Laurence
Freya is an amazing book with surprising accuracy on ancient Greacean,aztec,hawaiian, and egyptian mytholgy. Matthew Laurence has amazing magic to be able to write a book that is fast and slow paced at the best times with the amazing plot... (more »)
Hunted by Meagan Spooner
In a world where females had only one option: marriage. To be wed is the only way they can ensure they will be taken care of for the rest of their life, along with their parents if the girl has no brothers. For most this is okay, as their... (more »)
Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas
The kingdom is only as good as its noble men and women, was the common way people had thought. The King is great, he runs the country and makes most of the financing, the Queen’s job is to look pretty at his side, and most people adore the... (more »)
To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough
Penguin Books claims that a mystery only needs to have five basic but important elements: characters, a setting, a plot, a problem, and a solution.       Now, for a basic mystery, this is fine. But a good mystery novel... (more »)
Replica by Lauren Oliver
Ever since the dawn of civilization, there has always been certain cliches that appear everywhere, regardless of form, media, or genre. Among those cliches, there is another select group of cliches that everyone, and I mean, everyone, attempts... (more »)