Most Recent Hot New Releases

Here are the most recent hot new releases:

Subway Love by Nora Raleigh Baskin
Laura can't take her life. Her mom's unpredictable boyfriend Bruce scares her half to death with his sudden outbursts of rage, and her brother is constantly high. She figures that it must be the "hippie" life, until she meets... (more »)
Out of Reach by Carrie Arcos
It’s much easier to find Waldo than it is to find Rachel’s brother, Micah. For years now, Micah has struggled with his uncontrollable addiction to methamphetamine. After coming back from a ridiculously expensive rehabilitation program,... (more »)
Blazed by Jason Myers
When I discovered Blazed, written by Jason Myers, I was unaware of the emotional roller coaster that was jumping onto. The roller coaster is packed with unexpected twists,turns, and loops- so is Jaimie's life. The night was not... (more »)
Expiration Date by William Campbell Powell This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
With humans on the brink of extinction, Tania Deeley has been told she is a rarity- a human child. As a substitute for children, a company called Oxted Corporation has created tekenoids which are robot human children. But the problem is on the... (more »)
1 comment
Playing for the Commandant by Suzy Zail
When I received Suzy Zail’s Playing for the Commandant in the mail to review, I was immediately interested. It had only been two weeks since I had returned from a study tour run by my school’s Holocaust Studies program. I, along with forty of... (more »)
Girls like Us by Gail Giles This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Nowadays it seems like all Young Adult Novels come stem from the same branch. We’ve got countless teenage girls looking for love, a few dozen too many vampires, and your standard coming of age story. We are so accustomed to reading what we know... (more »)
Curses and Smoke by Vicky Alvear Shecter
Curses and Smoke by Vicky Alvear Shecter. Arthur A. Levine Books, May 27th, 2014. ARC received for review. Lucia is a funny, smart, and beautiful girl who’d much rather be reading, writing, and exploring the outside world rather than living... (more »)
Breakfast Served Anytime by Sarah Combs This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The blue butterflies seem to be following her wherever she goes, but what does the sudden appearance mean? For Gloria, the butterflies appear as she leaves her hometown and departs for a summer at a prestigious “geek camp.” After losing her... (more »)
My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal
My Last Kiss By: Bethany Neal Cassidy can’t remember how she died. All she knows is that she can see everyone around her, but they can’t see her. She knows that she lied about some things, maybe had been a little unfaithful, but she... (more »)
No Summit out of Sight by Jordan Romero
When I picked up NO SUMMIT OUT OF SIGHT, I was expecting bit of a boring book. Truthfully, the idea of reading about some kid climbing some mountains didn’t really interest me. I wasn’t sure this was a book I would be able to finish, but, as... (more »)
Willow by Tonya Cherie Hegamin
There is plenty of historical fiction available for fans of Young Adult Literature. But however plentiful this subgenre may be, it is still lacking when it comes to variety. YA historical fiction seems to only focus on flappers and the high... (more »)
Love by Lacey Weatherford This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Oh. My. Freaking. Goodness. This book is awesome. And awful. Joyful. Painful. Jaw-droppingly amazing. Seriously, I may not be able to sleep tonight. Are you trying to kill me, Lacey??? It started with the sweetest, most swoonworthy... (more »)
Moon at Nine by Deborah Ellis
Love- an emotion so powerful that cannot be denied. Unlike a light switch, people cannot choose who to fall in love with as the heart desires whoever it wants. For Farrin, a girl from a wealthy family in Tehran, Iran, is struggling with her love... (more »)
The Body in the Woods by April Henry
One who dreamed of the job. One who needed the community service. One who wanted to prove himself to others. What happens when three individuals are tied together by fate? Each had their own motivations for joining the Search and Rescue but no one... (more »)
One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva is a fresh, truthful, inside look at what it’s like to be a boy figuring out his sexuality in his teens. From an author who went through similar struggles during his teenage years, One Man Guy is refreshingly eye... (more »)
Lost in Thought by Cara Bertrand
Home, sweet home. That’s something Lainey Young has never been able to experience. She and her aunt move from place to place more often than orphans in the foster care system. From a young age, Lainey has been plagued by migraines, dizziness,... (more »)