Most Recent Hot New Releases

Here are the most recent hot new releases:

The Last Place on Earth by Carol Snow
What happens when your best friend suddenly goes missing without a word? For Daisy Cruz, it is alarming to say the least. She’s known Henry Hawking and he would have told her. Plus his security-obsessed parents would have taken more... (more »)
Forever For A Year by B.T. Gottfred
In a world dominated by women, it was surprising to see that the author- B.T. Gottfred- was breaking into the young adult romance section.  With big names, such as Sarah Dressen and Rainbow Rowell being at the top of the genre, there was stiff... (more »)
The Martian by Andy Weir This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
You wander the surface of Mars knowing that you’re the only one around. You look at the stars thinking of home, Earth, a place you couldn't possibly get back to. But you still believe, you know you can survive on this planet and... (more »)
Young Widows Club by Alexandra Coutts
The book "Young Widows Club" is a very well written book. It follows the story of a girl named Tamsen as she struggles with the loss of her husband Noah at the young age of 17. She attends a club for young widows, making friends and meeting new... (more »)
Nectar in a Sieve by Kamala Markandaya
“. . . it spread like weeds in an untended garden, strangling whatever life . . .” (Markandaya 131). Theme: Imperialism India in Nectar in a Sieve by Kamala Markandaya is vastly different than the India of old. Whether or... (more »)
One Shot by Lee Child This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
A Perfect Target Child, Lee. One Shot. New York: Bantam Dell, Random House, Inc., 2005. James Barr is forty-one years old. He's ex-military, a professional sniper by trade. Fairly quiet, he lives alone, with his dog as his sole... (more »)
Da Vinci's Tiger by L.M. Elliott This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Italy is one of the most culture enriched places left in the world today. It has seen the start of the human race, and has been the hot spot for many historical events. Even if it is not the capital Florence is a main city in Italy, where... (more »)
Unfriended by Rachel Vail
I got Unfriended in the mail on Friday and finished it the next day, it was that good. It was a really good book and one of the few books that can switch point-of-view and still flow without being chopy. It play both male and female characters... (more »)
The Bhagavad Gita According to Gandhi by...
Have you ever angrily hit your mother or father, when you wanted to have a toy at a young age and they wouldn’t let you? From most people’s experience, violence does not work when you want your parents to buy you a toy. Also, using... (more »)
Ten Things Sloane Hates About Tru by Tera Lynn...
Contrary to what the title implies (and suggests), the book has nothing to do with Ten Things I Hate About You. Ten Things I Hate About You, which is an excellent and awesome movie from the last century I will proudly cherish for all of my days,... (more »)
The Immortal Heights (The Elemental Trilogy #3)...
The Immortal Heights is the last installment in its trilogy. It begins with The Burning Sky (which I absolutely love and adore) and continues with The Perilous Sea. Iolanthe (who is also called Fairfax), Titus, and their allies are at war... (more »)
These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
This book was given to me for free in exchange for a review. The times when money mattered more than love, big skirts and corsets, and where if you were a lady who spoke her mind, you’ll never get married, have children or a safe future. The... (more »)
1 comment
Crossing Into Brooklyn by Mary Ann McGuigan
Crossing Into Brooklyn is a good book. A really good book, not a excelent book, but a good book. McGuigan writes up the perfect amount of good and bad characters, but with enough twist and flicks that make the characters seem human and... (more »)
Where You End by Anna Pellicioli
Where You End was an okay book. This story by Anna Pellicioli uses a strong voice and enchanting language to tell a story about a girl who makes an impulsive dessission after a hard break up. The girl is Miriam, a girl who loves art, and enjoys... (more »)
The Masked Truth by Kelly Armstrong
By , eutawville, SC
The Masked Truth was the first book by Kelly Armstrong that I have read, although I really enjoyed it. When I started reding this book I was thinking throughout the begining "this is so predictable" or "I bet this...'' and each time I was proven... (more »)
Saving Crazy by Karen Hood-Caddy
By , eutawville, SC
This book is cute. I did not personally find the book anything special but my little sister, who is seven, enjoyed reading it. Its about a girl named Robin who when she develops a crush on a boy risks destroying a friendship with her life-long... (more »)