Most Recent Hot New Releases

Here are the most recent hot new releases:

Running for Water and Sky by Sandra Kring This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
After being unwanted for 17 years, Bless Adler doesn’t let anyone get too close, besides her cat, Marbles. Yet somehow, Liam Reid is able to break through her hard exterior, and she finds herself falling in love. But the closer Bless gets... (more »)
The Running Girl by Simon Mason
“The Running Girl” is a young adult crime novel set in England. The novel chronicles the story of Garvie, a teenager who takes it upon himself to solve the murder of his ex-girlfriend by helping Inspector Singh, the policeman... (more »)
Wait for Me by Caroline Leech
The human species is full of light and love, but also destruction. People first realize this when the first World War stuck out. The pointless battle had countries picking sides, fighting all across Europe, showing what true destruction humans... (more »)
Courage and Defiance by Deborah Hopkinson
After reading the book, I was left with new pieces of information about World War 2 and how the Danish resistance fighters went up against the Third Reich. The book explains the history of the resistance group and what they did to help the... (more »)
Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse
Time has been something that has been created, yet destroying humanity as soon as the first second went by. We count our lives in hours, minutes, every passing second is a second you will never see again. A common phrase is people living their... (more »)
Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
Love, death, renewal – the scope of this intriguing, heart-breaking novel; will she be able to endure the impediments on Earth? This novel—Salvage—features Ava Parastrata, the daughter of the captain on a vessel entitled the,... (more »)
The Possessions by Sara Flannery Murphy
What do you do when the person you love dies? From an illness to a car crash, suddenly they are gone and there is nothing you can do about it. What was the last thing you said to them? What would you say if you could see them again? What is the... (more »)
Unearthly Things by Michelle Gagnon This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
There is nothing worse than losing someone you love. Whether you break up, they abandon you, or they may even die, you feel as if part of you always left with them. Turning every funny memory, you had of them blue, ever night darker, as you stay... (more »)
The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“This is what it means to love someone. This is what it means to grieve someone. It’s a little bit like a black hole. It’s a little bit like infinity.” Margot (Gottie) H. Oppenheimer is 17 when she starts to realize... (more »)
1 comment
The Ones by Daniel Sweren-Becker
I never knew that being so different and unique could have such deadly consequences. Being uniform to everyone else, might just preserve your life in Daniel Sweren-Becker's book The Ones.    In The Ones, the protagonist, Cody, and her... (more »)
Dark Horses by Cecily von Ziegesar
There has always been a tie to humans and horses, ever since humanity can remember.  From a means of transport, to farm labour, we even rode them into battles during wars. According to history, therapeutic benefits of horses were recognized... (more »)
Afterward by Jennifer Mathieu
I received this book as an advanced reader's copy and I had originally signed up for a goodreads giveaway for it...to no avail. Imagine my surprise when it ends up in my mail!! Anyway, this book is about a tragedy that strikes a sleepy... (more »)
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
By , Park Ridge, IL
“I think the American Dream used to be achieving one's goals in your field of choice - and from that, all other things would follow. Now, I think the dream has morphed into the pursuit of money: Accumulate enough of it, and the rest... (more »)
Goldfish by Nat Luurtsema
This book was pretty good. I mean, the main character is helping three extremely attractive guys perform at a talent competition doing synchronized swimming...which is odd. But they kind of understand how weird it is. So it's okay. The main... (more »)
Ruined (Ruined #1) by Amy Tintera
The world had four countries: Lera, Vallos, Olso and Ruina. Like most worlds these four countries do not get along. Lera demand war against Ruina, by uniting Vallos and Lera by marriage. Ruina is in ruins as their country leader was killed, and... (more »)
Time Zero by Carolyn Cohagan
Mina Clark is a fifteen year old girl living in a futuristic Manhattan. All of Manhattan is ruled by extremists who dictate the lives of the citizens with extreme rules ranging from girls are not allowed to receive an education to not being... (more »)
2 comments