Most Recent Hot New Releases

Here are the most recent hot new releases:

The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“This is what it means to love someone. This is what it means to grieve someone. It’s a little bit like a black hole. It’s a little bit like infinity.” Margot (Gottie) H. Oppenheimer is 17 when she starts to realize... (more »)
The Ones by Daniel Sweren-Becker
I never knew that being so different and unique could have such deadly consequences. Being uniform to everyone else, might just preserve your life in Daniel Sweren-Becker's book The Ones.    In The Ones, the protagonist, Cody, and her... (more »)
Dark Horses by Cecily von Ziegesar
There has always been a tie to humans and horses, ever since humanity can remember.  From a means of transport, to farm labour, we even rode them into battles during wars. According to history, therapeutic benefits of horses were recognized... (more »)
Afterward by Jennifer Mathieu
I received this book as an advanced reader's copy and I had originally signed up for a goodreads giveaway for it...to no avail. Imagine my surprise when it ends up in my mail!! Anyway, this book is about a tragedy that strikes a sleepy... (more »)
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
By , Park Ridge, IL
“I think the American Dream used to be achieving one's goals in your field of choice - and from that, all other things would follow. Now, I think the dream has morphed into the pursuit of money: Accumulate enough of it, and the rest... (more »)
Goldfish by Nat Luurtsema
This book was pretty good. I mean, the main character is helping three extremely attractive guys perform at a talent competition doing synchronized swimming...which is odd. But they kind of understand how weird it is. So it's okay. The main... (more »)
Ruined (Ruined #1) by Amy Tintera
The world had four countries: Lera, Vallos, Olso and Ruina. Like most worlds these four countries do not get along. Lera demand war against Ruina, by uniting Vallos and Lera by marriage. Ruina is in ruins as their country leader was killed, and... (more »)
Running for Water and Sky by Sandra Kring This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
After being unwanted for 17 years, Bless Adler doesn’t let anyone get to close besides her cat, Marbles.  But before she knows it, Liam Reid is able to break through her hard exterior and she finds herself falling in love. But the... (more »)
Time Zero by Carolyn Cohagan
Mina Clark is a fifteen year old girl living in a futuristic Manhattan. All of Manhattan is ruled by extremists who dictate the lives of the citizens with extreme rules ranging from girls are not allowed to receive an education to not being... (more »)
2 comments
Before We Go Extinct by Karen Rivers
"J.C., who goes by the nickname Sharky, has been having a hard time ever since his best friend died in front of him in what might or might not have been an accident. Shell-shocked, Sharky spends countless hours holed up in his room, obsessively... (more »)
The Girl I Used to Be by April Henry
 When Ariel Benson was dropped off at a Walmart when she was three, she thought that her father had killed her mother and left her there. Fourteen years later, and with the new name ‘Olivia’, she learns that her father was killed on the... (more »)
This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
 “Told over the span of 54 harrowing minutes, terror reigns as one student’s calculated revenge turns into the ultimate game of survival.” An intense, heart-breaking story told from the point-of-views of four interconnected characters.... (more »)
The Days of Tao by Wesley Chu
This was my first dive into Wesley Chu’s Tao series. While The Days of Tao was not a full novel length work, the novella still succeeded at being an interesting tale to both new and old readers alike. Our hero, Cameron Tan is spending the... (more »)
Admiral by Sean Danker
In the class vein of Heinlein, Sean Danker spins a unique science fiction tale. A man wakes up with three recently graduated recruits in the Evaguardian military on a dying ship. The man is the last to wake and he appears to be an admiral. But... (more »)
The Last Place on Earth by Carol Snow
What happens when your best friend suddenly goes missing without a word? For Daisy Cruz, it is alarming to say the least. She’s known Henry Hawking and he would have told her. Plus his security-obsessed parents would have taken more... (more »)
Forever For A Year by B.T. Gottfred
In a world dominated by women, it was surprising to see that the author- B.T. Gottfred- was breaking into the young adult romance section.  With big names, such as Sarah Dressen and Rainbow Rowell being at the top of the genre, there was stiff... (more »)