Most Recent Hot New Releases

Here are the most recent hot new releases:

These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
This book was given to me for free in exchange for a review. The times when money mattered more than love, big skirts and corsets, and where if you were a lady who spoke her mind, you’ll never get married, have children or a safe future. The... (more »)
Crossing Into Brooklyn by Mary Ann McGuigan
Crossing Into Brooklyn is a good book. A really good book, not a excelent book, but a good book. McGuigan writes up the perfect amount of good and bad characters, but with enough twist and flicks that make the characters seem human and... (more »)
Where You End by Anna Pellicioli
Where You End was an okay book. This story by Anna Pellicioli uses a strong voice and enchanting language to tell a story about a girl who makes an impulsive dessission after a hard break up. The girl is Miriam, a girl who loves art, and enjoys... (more »)
The Masked Truth by Kelly Armstrong
By , eutawville, SC
The Masked Truth was the first book by Kelly Armstrong that I have read, although I really enjoyed it. When I started reding this book I was thinking throughout the begining "this is so predictable" or "I bet this...'' and each time I was proven... (more »)
Saving Crazy by Karen Hood-Caddy
By , eutawville, SC
This book is cute. I did not personally find the book anything special but my little sister, who is seven, enjoyed reading it. Its about a girl named Robin who when she develops a crush on a boy risks destroying a friendship with her life-long... (more »)
First & Then by Emma Mills
What makes your life story unique? That’s the question that Devon Tennyson is puzzling with when trying to figure out what to write her college essay on. Her whole life has been ordinary, but the universe is about to change that.... (more »)
Who is Mackie Spence? by Lin Kaymer
 Who is Mackie Spence? Jeremy always thought he knew, because they grew up together but ever since Mackie almost drowned she is different. But why is she different all of a sudden? When Mackie and Jeremy find themselves working together at the... (more »)
Blues for Zoey by Robert Paul Weston
 Working his way through a job that he dreads at a Laundromat, Kaz walks the line between adult and teenager. With his mother suffering from a rare sleep disorder, he has to provide for her, himself, and his little sister, Nomi. In the... (more »)
The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Deep down, we all have built up walls around us, but some have higher walls than others. For Violet, a prima ballerina, the world thinks she has it all as she packs to head to Juilliard. For Amber, the world thinks that she’s a murderer. Being... (more »)
1 comment
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ana...
We all want to make a difference in the world, but what have you done to truly change it? For Sage Czinski, the small difference she has made in her school has earned her the name Post-It Princess. Wielding a glitter pen and post-it note, she... (more »)
The Tight Rope Walkers by David Almond
Only a thin rope stands between life and death; don’t let your foot misstep. As a tight rope walker, Dominic walks a thin rope. When not walking on the rope, he also learns the thin rope of life as he grows up in the shipyards of northern... (more »)
The Messengers by Edward Hogan
Running from difficulties at home, Frances finds herself spending her summer at her aunt’s house. Her vacation is disturbed when she meets a strange man named Peter. Peter claims to be a messenger and knows that Frances is one too. With her... (more »)
Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
Liv Silver just moved to London with her little sister Mia, her inattentive mother, Lottie the nanny, and their dog Buttercup. At her new school there is something strange about the four popular boys at school, especially her possibly soon to be... (more »)
The Innocent Assassins by Pema Donyo
There are three rules to staying an assassin at the corporation of Covert Operatives: (1) your parents must be deceased, (2) your contracts must remain confidential, and (3) you must be under the age of eighteen. All Jane Lu has ever known is... (more »)
2 comments
Tell Me Again How a Crush Should Feel by Sara...
 This book is a must read and shows how hard trying to keep a secret is. Leila just discovered over the summer at a cam that developed feelings for girls. Not only is she trying to hide if from the people at high school but also her friends and... (more »)
The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick
This book is amazing. In the beginning I was so confused, but as you continue to read you understand what is going on. Also, before you start to read the book it says that the author really likes spirals and it shows through out the events of... (more »)