Satanic Combat Sciences by Marvin "Knife" Sotelo | Teen Ink

Satanic Combat Sciences by Marvin "Knife" Sotelo

When I received a review copy of this book I was prepared to be disappointed... To say I was wrong is an understatement........  The fact that this book contains ideas and insights that potentially may transform the martial arts practice of readers gave me a sense of immense hope for the future. The practice of the traditional martial arts is not doomed to die out as long as there are young, talented martial artists like Marvin Sotelo who are putting in the time in the kind of thoughtful, in-depth practice which produces the kind of experiences and observations recorded in this book. If you are a lover of the martial arts then this book is one to be read and reread. I only hope that this is the first of many and that Sotelo thrives both as a practitioner of and researcher into the martial arts and as a teacher, passing on his knowledge to future generations."

This is quite possibly the best self defence manual for beginner martial artists or martial arts enthusiasts, as well as Occultists available on the market today. It has been designed as a quick and effective means of teaching how to fight against the most common street attacks used by thugs and street criminals with no nonsense techniques and training. The techniques in this manual will transform you from a would be victim of the streets to a story of survival. With the Satanic Combat Sciences book you will be taught the most effective combat science secrets to protect you and your loved ones.