AB THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY by Ab De Villers

A very common perception about autobiographies is boring. But if you go through this one I am sure you will need to change your perception about autobiographies.
AB De Villiers is one of the gems produced on the planet that has changed the dynamics of the sport. Popularly known as MR 360 there is no place in the cricket field where this swashbuckling middle order batsman cannot hit the ball. But when such a person sits down to pen down his immense career it takes a lot of time, zeal and courage. AB has in scripted his till date career in simple language and with some extracts of French and Afrikaans, the mother tongue of this prolific South African. He has shared his on field experiences and didn’t forget to praise any cricketer or for that matter any person who has been behind his success.
The author has described even his personal feelings and thoughts on love and romance without sheer hesitation The book tells a lot about character of AB De Villiers as a person. He is very kind and always thinks about others .He has a great belief in god and has narrated some incidents which reflect the philosophical side of his soul. Besides this the book also contains many humorous anecdotes which give light to the positive and cheerful atmosphere in the dressing room.
I think this book will be a great source of inspiration for young kids who want to choose the sport as a profession. It is a must read and I hope you would enjoy the book . 

jaibro98 said...
Jun. 15 at 1:00 am
well written keep it up . I have already read this book but i am sure this review can arouse an interest in anyone who has not read this book . keep it up

navu67 said...
Jun. 15 at 12:47 am
very nice review but i guess it could have been more descriptive

jaibro98 replied...
Jun. 15 at 1:01 am
@navu67 a lot of description can spoil the readers interset

imanbashir67880 said...
Jun. 15 at 12:16 am
bhaijaan,your review is very useful and i love to watch Ab play now i will go and read this book .

elyse456868 said...
Jun. 14 at 11:45 pm
hey i am not a cricket enthusiast but your review has convinced me o grab this piece. please keep submitting works and i guess you would become a great writer

drshilpi1973 said...
Jun. 14 at 6:12 am
nice work shreyyy

Shreyyy said...
Jun. 14 at 6:00 am
nice work keep it up