Far Far Away by Tom McNeal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Suspense and mystery – two intriguing and thought-provoking elements in Far Far Away – are revealed by the sober cover art as soon as the reader picks up the book. These feelings continue once you start reading.

A small, corrupt town where news travels fast, hearts are broken, and children go missing is the setting of Far Far Away. The story revolves around Jeremy, a shy boy who is shunned by most of his town. He must overcome many obstacles, such as almost losing his home, taking care of his father, and surviving being kidnapped. He is helped along the way by his friend Ginger and a ghost seeking to undo a deed and to protect Jeremy.

I would highly recommend this book to lovers of mysteries and adventures. Once you start it, it is hard to put down.

Mandy22This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:36 am:
Seems like a great book from what you have written. Great job!

mb777 replied...
today at 11:22 am :
Thanks I did enjoy the book!