Famous Last Words by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski

Sam "Sam-I-Am" D'Angelo has a death wish. Literally. Senior year was considered to be a vital time in your life to go out there in the world and find yourself, but most importantly LIVE. Instead, Sam found herself sitting at a desk writing obits for the Herald Tribune. For fun. But of course, after rain comes the rainbow right? AJ: hot drummer, fellow intern, features writer, and above all partner in crime. The pair soon find themselves in the middle of what looks to be an identity theft committed by the mayor himself. Follow Sam and AJ on a journey full of mystery, conflicted feelings, new adventures and love. Read this amazing book by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski and find out how the unlikely pairs' story unravels.

justmyexistentialthoughts This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great review! You made the book sound very intriguing while still giving enough context and not giving anything away. Well done!

PeaceLoveCrossCountry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! This review is amazing. Keep up the awesome work!!

Run2Liv3 replied...
thanks :D haha you're so sweet