spellcaster by claudia gray

To any girl losing a mother would be devastating, but for Nadia, a teenage budding witch, her parents divorce takes a much harder toll. Without her mother she will never become the full witch she dreams to be.

Moving to a small town would help them all get over the harsh past their family had, but was Captive's Sound really the best place? With witches, the One Beneath, and curses she has no idea what she is in for. Mateo on the other hand knows only parts of what they are headed for, seeing the future was a curse, one he was becoming far to fond of.

Great book, couldn't get my nose out of it. Lot going on but yet still very well organised and easy to understand for the reader. Highly recommended!! ?

Run2Liv3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is awesome!!! i loved the book and this review really captures it without giving away the ending of the story. nice job :)

Cassandralee replied...
Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:54 am
Thank you :)  it was a great book  

Dalia... replied...
Hi, is there any way I can read it for free online. Thanks Anyway!

literaryprophets replied...
i am really not sure if there it . sorry. but thank you for reading