Crewel by Gennifer Albin This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Crewel takes you on a wild journey in a world where time itself is created by beautiful people. The way this story is written changed the way I look at life from a day to day basis.

Spinsters are the lucky ones who are selected to weave time; decide how many children families have and what you eat. If you are selected as a spinster, you are considered a lucky and powerful person. However, Adelice on the other hand doesn’t consider herself so lucky.

The whole process on being chosen had been a burden on her. Her whole life is turned upside down and she is on the search for escape. Before she knows it, she finds herself tied between two gorgeous guys who end up having more in common than just their interest for Adelice.

Gennifer Albin does an acceptable job in creating such a story that is bound to blow your mind. I thoroughly enjoyed losing myself in Adelices’ adventures. I can’t wait to see what’s nest for Adelice and her new beginning.