Most Recent Book Reviews

Here are the most recent book reviews:

If I Stay by Gayle Forman This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Choices are one of the many strange things that make up human life. The choice is to do, or not to do, with some choices you cannot take back. Some are good with choices, others are not, and some let others choose for them. From deciding to wear... (more »)
Live Original by Sadie Robertson
Live Original is about Seventeen year old Sadie Robertson, who stars on the show Duck Dynasty and daughter of Willie and Korie Robertson.  In her book Live Original  she tells you about her outlook on life and she talks about staying true to... (more »)
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar...
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs, is a fantasy trilogy, the books being (in order) Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Hollow City, and Library of Souls. The first book follows a teenage boy named Jacob... (more »)
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
In all the bright places it has a lot to do with mental health and it's almost like a look inside the brain of someone going through a difficult time with their mental health. This modern story has two main characters which it switches back... (more »)
The Crown by Kiera Cass
The crown is a book about a young princess living in a dystopian era and she is soon to become queen of the country of Illea. Eadlyn Schreave is the daughter to King Maxon and Queen America she has always admired her parents love story and is... (more »)
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Jay Asher’s Thirteen Reasons Why is, “A book that you can’t get out of your mind,” acclaims Ellen Hopkins, author of Crank. Hannah Baker committed suicide There are reasons that lead Hannah Baker to swallow the... (more »)
Night by Elie Wiesel
“Night” by Elie Wiesel is a story about a young boy in the holocaust going through his journey losing loved ones along the way and overcoming it until he is eventually liberated.  I found the story to be very boring and long for how short... (more »)
Son by Lois Lowry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
You are human, but you can’t feel emotions. You are human, but you have never lied. You are human, but you have never loved, or been loved. This is the truth Claire lives, as a young woman who was raised in a community where no one is... (more »)
The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
A wonderful story that shows the epitome of perseverance, The Running Dream tells a tale of tragedy and triumph. When Jessica, a high school track star, loses her leg in a bus accident that kills a teammate, she loses hope for any future... (more »)
Lab Girl by Hope Jahren This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
As an aspiring scientist, as well as an avid reader and writer, I found that I shared many similarities with Hope Jahren, the author of Lab Girl. After skimming the blurb on the cover, I was drawn to this memoir. Lab Girl follows the scientific... (more »)
uncertainly
I can relate with Molly on facing the problem with anxiety. I can agree with the quote "social anxiety has interfeared with my life". The details listed on the article are some of the same thoughts I have. For example, performing in front of a... (more »)
Holi in Kathmandu
I can relate to Ujjwal Khanal when he wrote about, "Holi in Kathmandu" in this article. "The whole neighborhood has gathered in yard kids parents grandparents everyone since the government has decided Holi national holiday". Holi festival is... (more »)
Let's Talk About Meat
I wholeheartedly agree with Danielle Samake in her article Lets Talk About Meat because, I'm guilty when it comes to over eating meat or meat bi products. Danielle Samake explained how, "A meat free diet is only as hard as you make it". This is... (more »)
Diary of a Wimpy kid: Dog Douche
1. What is the thesis statement of this review? Diary of a Wimpy kid: Dog days is a great book it is very clean and easy to understand for kids. 2. Give a brief summary of the book in your own words (using only information you learned from... (more »)
Wings of Fire: Talons of Power by Tui T....
The new book in the Wings Of Fire series, Talons of Power Book 9 is amazing. It is a continuation of the last three books Moon Rising, Winter Turning and Escaping Peril. The last four books have been about a group of dragonets, (tiny dragons)... (more »)
Courage and Defiance by Deborah Hopkinson
By , tunnelton, WV
Introduction At the start of the book, the family’s that live in Copenhagen are weary of a German invasion. They are all preparing for the invasion. Then in just one night the German army set fence around the whole of Copenhagen. No... (more »)