Most Recent Book Reviews

Here are the most recent book reviews:

Columbine by Dave Cullen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
I’m Nicole. I am a student at Columbine High School. I love my school with all my heart. Yes, I know what happened in 1999. No, it doesn’t change my love for the school. Does it affect my life that the school shooting happened? A... (more »)
1 comment
Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
There is nothing more magical than a childhood summer. For Douglas Spaulding, that is precisely the case, and he can sense there is something else in the air when the summer of 1928 commences. He will undergo an unprecedented journey of... (more »)
Leverage by Joshua C. Cohen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
High school can be a living hell for someone who is experiencing ruthless bullying and constant harassment. Leverage by Joshua C. Cohen does a beautiful job of portraying what life is like for victims of bullying. In every high school there are... (more »)
The True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
This book is magnificent, weird, sad and happy at times. It keeps you on the edge of your seat. The plot is weird but interesting and takes you into a life of a kid on a rez. If you have never heard what a rez is a rez is a North American... (more »)
The Death Cure by James Dashner
The Death Cure is book #3 from The Maze Runner series. This book is about a boy who has been tested by an organization, which took all of his memory away, but he still doesn't know it. Thomas survived the Maze and The Scorch Trials. Now,... (more »)
Review of Things Not Seen by Andrew Clements
The first time I read Things Not Seen, I was left amazed and jealous. The book is about a teenage boy who wakes up to discover that he is completely invisible - which is awesome to start off with. The power of invisibility is something most... (more »)
The Imposter's Daughter by Laurie Sandell
    This is an “All about Life” kind of novel. An imposter for a father, a life of lies, and to top it off, the struggle of a woman’s life all in one story. A young child’s god-like figure has secrets... (more »)
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Divergent Book Review   Divergent would be one of the books that had so many people talking. Many of my classmates have read or just watched  the movie, which is what happened with me. I just watched the movie before I read the book even... (more »)
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
The Fault In Our Stars The Fault In Our Stars is by John Green and it is a phenomenal story. The way he writes the story makes me have a clear picture in my mind while reading and that is very entertaining. Overall, this is one of my favorite... (more »)
My Fight/ Your Fight by Ronda Rousey and Maria... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Ronda Rousey My Fight/ Your Fight Book Review “My Fight/Your Fight”- is the unbelievable biography of Ronda Rousey, exclusively written by Rousey and her sister, Maria Burns Ortiz. Ronda is the UFC bantamweight undefeated champion and also... (more »)
Split Second by Catherine Coulter
Split Second Review Whether you are a fan of a thriller or a sucker for a romance novel, Catherine Coulter’s Split Second touches on both. From the beginning of the book, Coulter dives straight into drama with a store robbery that soon... (more »)
Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Percy Jackson and the Olympians craze started in 2005 and finally ended with a grand total of 10 books in 2014. The series, which was broken into two parts, follows young demigods as they work to save the world, all while fighting hordes... (more »)
Speaker for the Dead by Carson Scott Card
Speaker for the Dead Book Review If anyone has ever read  Ender’s Game then Speaker for the Dead by Carson Scott Card is a must. This book is considered the soul of Ender’s Game and it's one of the best sci-fi books ever written by him.... (more »)
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
By , Thornton, CO
The Da Vinci Code, the name of one of the many books that exist in this world. To some, it is a criminal offense to one of the world’s largest religions. To others, it is an amazing piece of literature that demonstrates the possible truths... (more »)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
The author of The Maze Runner is by James Dashner, an author who wrote a series of 3 books that is New York Times best selling series. The book is about a boy who’s name is Thomas who wakes up in a dark shaft not knowing anything but his name.... (more »)
Think Like a Freak by Steven D. Levitt, Stephen...
The Review of Think Like a Freak After reading this book I felt like I had more knowledge than I started with. It wasn’t knowledge that is common, but the knowledge that was taught was life lessons. As I started to read I knew that this was... (more »)