Most Discussed Book Reviews

Here are the most discussed book reviews:

711
comments
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature. In Twilight, an average high school girl, Bella... (more »)
711 comments
559
comments
The Giver by Lois Lowry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
After reading The Giver, I was left confused and disappointed. It seemed as if it would be interesting, but you can't judge a book by its cover. The contents were dull and predictable. Quite honestly, I wouldn't recommend it to any reader... (more »)
559 comments
250
comments
Miles to Go by Miley Cyrus This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Miles to Go took me on a road trip through the life of a girl I thought I already knew everything about. Boy, was I wrong. With every sentence, I felt like Miley was talking to me, having a sister-to-sister chat. She wrote this book with her... (more »)
250 comments
174
comments
Go Ask Alice by Anonymous This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“This will be a good trip. Come on, relax, enjoy it.” This is how it started. Alice, once a shy, innocent girl, is sucked into the heartless world of drugs because of her need to be accepted. She did not plan for this to happen; she didn’t... (more »)
174 comments
139
comments
A Child Called ‘It’ By Dave Pelzer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Dave Pelzer's first book in this series is phenomenal. What actually happened to him as a child is hard to imagine. This was a number one New York Times bestseller for months and is an inspirational story. David was renamed “It” by his evil... (more »)
139 comments
118
comments
The Shadow Children Books by Margaret Peterson...
Wow. The Shadow Children books were introduced to me by a teacher. I wasn’t so sure that I would like them, and then I got halfway into Among the Hidden. I couldn’t put it down!! It’s about a futuristic community that recently suffered... (more »)
118 comments
comments
Swallowing Stones by Joyce McDonald
Swallowing Stones by Joyce McDonald is a suspenseful book about a tragic accident that set off a chain of events that would change the small town of Briarwood forever. Michael Mackenzie fired off his Winchester Rifle on July 4th, showing it off to... (more »)
98 comments
comments
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     Though I usually prefer science fiction and fantasy, reading The Outsiders was a phenomenal experience. The story line is good, but what sparked my interest is how S. E. Hinton, who was 16 at the time she created this, writes. Everything... (more »)
75 comments
comments
Twilight by Erin Hunter
Twilight, by Erin Hunter, is packed with action, passion, and a surge for power may be brewing. The characters of this remarkable book are cats. Do not however, underestimate them because they can hunt, fight, and survive without humans or as they... (more »)
65 comments
comments
Slam! by Walter Dean Myers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Walter Dean Myers brings you into the world of Harlem and the struggles of life with his Coretta Scott King Award-winning book, Slam! Gregory “Slam” Harris is a talented basketball player with big dreams, but he has lots of obstacles to... (more »)
62 comments
comments
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Set in Beaufort, North Carolina, in the 1950s, A Walk to Remember tells the story of 17-year-old Landon Carter, who learns to live life differently after meeting Jamie Sullivan. Initially, Landon is the kind of guy who cares too much about what... (more »)
61 comments
comments
Peak by Roland Smith This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Peak tells the story of a boy becoming a man. It begins in New York where Peak Marcello is caught by the police while climbing a skyscraper. He must live with his father who has flown in for the trial. This doesn’t seem so terrible, but his... (more »)
53 comments
comments
All-American Girl by Meg Cabot This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Being a hero is hard work, especially when nothing is going your way. That’s exactly why Samantha Madison is in deep trouble. An intriguing and thrilling chick-lit novel, All-American Girl is great to cuddle up with on the couch. It’s about a... (more »)
50 comments
comments
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
The Perks of Being Wallflower is an epic novel for any generation. After reading it three times, I am still deeply moved. This is a great coming-of-age story, perhaps as memorable as The Catcher in the Rye. Charlie reaches out through letters... (more »)
50 comments
comments
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     Sean Covey has followed in his famous father’s footsteps (Stephen Covey is the author of many self-help books) and written the definitive success guide for teens, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens.... (more »)
45 comments
comments
Breaking Dawn by stephenie meyer
Breaking Dawn is an action filled book. It has all of the best parts a book needs including: romance, children, action, and WEREWOLVES!!!!! In Eclipse Meyer left off where Bella and Edward are engaged. In the beginning of Breaking Dawn Bella... (more »)
44 comments