Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell | Teen Ink

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

By YESSENIAG SILVER, Sacromento Ca, California
YESSENIAG SILVER, Sacromento Ca, California

“The new girl”. Being new to a school and randomly screamed at to seat down by a boy you never knew would mean so much. Eleanor & Park ia a romance novel written by Rainbow Rowell a New York times Bestseller. Following a teenage romance between to different teens.

Eleanor is a “big girl” she's never looking forward to coming home to her abusive alcoholic stepfather  having three sibling to share a room with “Big Red” is what they call on the bus. she is very smart honors classes. Having to read a poem about hunger the first day of school is not the best way to start.

Park a half korean with green eyes who has a good taste on music and comic books. Slowly ends up sharing his comic books with eleanor who ends up reading them on his shoulder. 

Park “holding eleanor's hand was like holding a butterfly, or a heartbeat. Like holding something complete, and completely alive.” eleanor ‘’ Dear park, i like you. you have really cute hair.’’ “i miss you he whispered. She felt tears in her eyes and turned to the window” if you are a teen i really recommend you to read this book this is a very sweet book about romance the journey of to complete opposites.