A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle | Teen Ink

A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

By Redassassin420 BRONZE, Sacramento , California
Redassassin420 BRONZE, Sacramento , California

Just do it!

Have you ever looked into the face of evil. In A Wrinkle In Time, Charles and Meg look into the face of evil while trying to save their father who is trapped in time by a dark force named IT!. MADELEINE L’ENGLE’S is the author of the graphic novel and book of A Wrinkle In Time. The book is being turned into a motion picture and it's going to be huge people say that it's going to be the best movie of 2018. You should consider reading the graphic novel of A Wrinkle In Time.

The main is Meg and she has a hard time in school. people make fun of her because her father is gone. Meg is unique because she is very smart for her grade level and people call her special she also have a growth mindset and she never gives up.

One dark and stormy night, the Murry family is visited by three strange figures, who send them on a mission to find Mr. Murry, a missing government physicist. Joined by their friend Calvin O'Keefe, Meg and Charles Wallace travel to the planet Camazotz via tesseract, a wrinkle in space-time that allows fast travel between distant points. As the children search for Mr. Murry, they encounter all manner of weird creatures and face off against a cosmic force that threatens not only them but the universe as a whole.

Have your ever wanted to know how it would be to time travel? Well the book shows your the dangers of time traveling. It is very dangerous because if u change one thing it can mess up the whole fabric of time and you might not even exist. Time travel is some that is hard to explain and understand time travel is impossible to controle

its cool