Prada Plan 2 by Ashley Antoinette | Teen Ink

Prada Plan 2 by Ashley Antoinette

By IMeannn..... SILVER, Sacramento, California
IMeannn..... SILVER, Sacramento, California

The world is a war zone, you have to fight for what you want. Prada Plan 2 is a book written by Ashley Antoinette along with the other four Prada Plans. This book is just like most other urban books, just like the real world and things that go on in it. This book was New York Times Bestselling Author. I recommend this book if you're tough enough. It's a book that is going to shock you.

In this book Leah is the main character. Leah is an woman who has had a hard time in life ever since she was 7 years. Her mom was a prostitute and started selling Leah for double the money while she was still a kid.

When Leah got older she became a prostitute. When Leah met Disaya she was really in love with her. Until Disaya turned her down. Leah was heated in anger and if she couldn't have Disaya nobody could. Disaya moved on in her life to get her life together because she to was a prostitute but she realised it was time to get her life together.

Leah made it her mission to make Disayas life a living hell. Messing up her relationships and take the one thing she loves more than life itself. Will Disaya ever be happy ever again or will she have to face Leah herself to get what she wants back?

I used the quote “The world is a war zone, you have to fight to get what you want” because it really is the truth. The world is a war zone because you don't just get handed what you want in life you have to work for it. There will be people that will try to get in your way of success and your happiness so you have to find your way around them. In this Leah and Disaya both had to survive in the real world and they both face problems that some people would never overcome.

What inspired me to do a book review on this book is that it might be a new genre for people to read as it was for me and I really love it and maybe other people might as well.