The Cartel 5 by Ashley & Jaquavin | Teen Ink

The Cartel 5 by Ashley & Jaquavin

By NaiVailea BRONZE, Sac, California
NaiVailea BRONZE, Sac, California

"Im not one of Gods children because im too much like the devil"

Did Carter Jones get caught? The Cartel series is back…. and more deadly than ever. There plan is to open a casino with rack in cash, but comes with good sacrifice. Its has never been this high, and the game has never been this hard. When one dead girl, one messed up wife, and one hole in the dessert makes a bad scene and now have to battle with one of the deadliest gangs The Arabian Mob. I also recommend this book to people who love to read about drugs and also gangs.

While the arabians surrounded Carters hospital they searched for his missing daughter. Carter and his little brother Mo knew what happened but didn’t want to deal with the kind of consequence her father was going to give them. Fly Boogie finds someone special that he thinks will get Miamor to finally be his but ends up doing someone else a favor. In conclusion, the Diamond finally broke behind everyones betrayal.

Miamor is a woman who uses her beauty to hid the fact that she is a serial killer. She is also the leader of The Murder Mamas. When there crew gets hired to take down The Cartel , they get caught slipping and Miamor ends up losing her big sister. She is trying to get revenge. Without knowing she meets the son of Carter Diamond and he steals her heart. She is sleeping with enemy and has to figure out between her love for Carter or revenge. Young Carter and Miamor lives 2 different lives and the closer they get the truth will come out,.

If you read Murderville , You should read the Cartel because it is very similar. These books can remind you of a lot of things and also keep you interested in a lot of things like the drug game and also to show you how important family is . Loyalty is everything to The Diamond family and they dont like no snitches!

You should read all of The Cartel series because it is really interesting and shows you how there game is played. But will The Cartel still go on?