The Cartel 3 by Ashley & JaQuavis | Teen Ink

The Cartel 3 by Ashley & JaQuavis

“Even family will betray you.” In The Cartel 3, you will understand why this quote will represents Mecca Diamond’s family and the issues within The Cartel world. This story shall show many of the ups and downs within The Cartel.

Starting off with the kidnapping of Miamor, his mortal rival. She is tortured to the brink of death until Mecca took her life because she didn’t want to call Mecca the best in the business. Now Mecca has to deal with his brother Carter trying to kill him to avenge the death of the love of his life Miamor, and having the Garza Cartel coming after him.

Mecca’s bloodthirsty habits lures him into more trouble on and on and even says “I’m not one of God’s children, because I’m too much like the devil.” This clearly shows that Mecca knows that what he does his wrong yet has no control over his emotions or actions. He never leaves a place without having a gun by his side showing his lust for protection.

Being one of the best books within the series. I would recommend this book to Teens or Adults who enjoy Urban books or would just want to read a book that can leave the reader wondering what will happen next.

The author Ashley & JaQuavis have published even more books than just the Cartel series such as MurderVille, Moth To A Flame, and The Trophy Wife.

The Cartel Series Is One Of My Favorite Book Series Yet And I Would Recomend Any Cartel Book.