The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

November 19, 2017
By olivia.naylor BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
olivia.naylor BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The Adoration Of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson tells the story of a girl named Jenna who was in a car accident and fell into a year long coma. When she woke up she was trying to figure out who she was or if she even wanted to remember. Soon after she finds out she could have died in the car accident if it weren’t for her parents “saving” her. Her parents told her that she is illegal because 90% of her body was made out of biogel and the other 10% is human. The Adoration of Jenna Fox is a sci-fi novel and with the theme of parental protection and/or trust.

I really enjoyed the plot twist of this novel it made me want to read more and more. Mary E. Pearson made a good rising action leading up to the plot the rising actions were very detailed and to the point. Mary E. Pearson also did a good job wth mystery she put into this book and keeping the readers entertained. I think every “good” book should have a happy ending to keep the readers happy and The Adoration of Jenna Fox was one of those “good” books. The conflict in this story is person v.s. society because it’s Jenna against the world, she doesn’t know who to trust or if she can trust anyone and she is illegal. This book is one of a series of books that I wish to read. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading sci-fi and likes to have some mystery in the plot and I also recommend this book to anyone who likes a good plot twist.

Similar Articles


This article has 0 comments.

Parkland Book