The Half Blood Prince by J.K Rowling | Teen Ink

The Half Blood Prince by J.K Rowling

June 8, 2017
By Evd_12 BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
Evd_12 BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
" There's only one good thing about hitting rock bottom, there's only one way to go up from there"


 The Half Blood Prince is book 6 in the magical series, Harry Potter, written by J.K Rowling. In this book the main character, Harry, life gets turned upside down. After finding out that his only real family member, his uncle serious, has died due to the dark lord himself. Through all of this Harry looks to one person for support, his headmaster at his school, Proffesor Albus dumbledore. As Harry goes about his odd schooling routine, the school is brought under attack by one of the students who works for the dark lord. Harry must try to defend the school, but is outnumbered and the conciquence is unthinkable.

 

I would absolutely reccommend this book to anyone that likes any type of genre. Although this book may make no sense if you didn't read the other books in the series, it is still a thriller that anyone would like. It has the perfect combination of ,love, action, comedy and magic an overall never makes you want to put the book down.



JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.