Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

May 26, 2017
By Death_To_Whale BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
Death_To_Whale BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
~Having a Stop Carbon Dioxide emissions sticker on a car is like having a Save the Whalse sticker on a harpoon!





Me


The summer back home for harry was still one of the worst ties of his life. His family had always shunned him but this time round they look at him as though he is a ticking time bomb that could and will explode at any moment. They left him alone and he finds that almost worse than the scalding that he used to get from them. All of this because of 1 letter telling him that he was a wizard, an extraordinary wizard to be exact.

Another problem was that his friends didn’t a single letter to him and it was halfway through the holiday. He thought that they didn’t want to be friends with him anymore. Then one day, a creature named dobby, snuck into his room, telling him never to go to hogwarts again ever. He then goes down into the living room, where his aunt and uncle were having a party and used some magic to drop her pudding onto a guests head and wrecking his chances of returning to Hogwarts completely.


I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is into science-fiction and fantasy. These books are pure gold and masterpieces in my personal opinion and would tell anyone who likes a good fast paced book with extraordinary characters. The adventures that they have are very well paced and I think that they are so unique and interesting adventures that i had never read before.