City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

I had heard only good things about this book, and when I read it, I understood why.

City of Bones is about a girl named Clary Fray, who just wants to be normal and hang out with her best friend, Simon.

Eventually, though, she is told by a mysterious hottie named Jace that she is a Shadowhunter, half human-half angel hybrids who fight demons.

By the end of the book, Cassandra Clare leaves you wanting more and more.

I would recomend this book to anyone who likes fantasy.

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 10:30 am
@bo_olsen Ok, I see that since it is the first review that you uploaded, I want to help with that. When you know about an article, I would add what makes the story good like the theme, the characters, the plot, things that the author add etc. You may want to add what you didn't like if you want to and try to describe more on what the novel is about (in this case is Clary). Beside that, I can see potential in this review and if you edit it, I am sure that you will get a red check on it.