Book Report #5: Wings of Fire; The Dragonets Prophecy | Teen Ink

Book Report #5: Wings of Fire; The Dragonets Prophecy

April 24, 2017
By thefruit BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
thefruit BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Its okay to be a glowstick, sometimes we need to break before we SHINE.


The Dragonet Prophecy is written by Tui T. Sutherland. This is the first book of the Wings of Fire series. And this book is about how a Mudwing dragon named Clay with his 4 friends are the dragonets prophecy to end world war against dragons. These 5 dragonets are kept captive, nursed, fed and trained in a mountain cave under the Sky wings kingdom. The 5 dragonets that were chosen for the prophecy were captured out of their homes while still in their eggs. And kept them in a cave just to fulfill the legendary prophecy. But not all of the dragonets wanted to fulfill their destiny. So they left the mountain and got captured by the Sky Wings queen. And were used as slaves and to kill other dragons just for entertainment. With Clay coming across a new Sky Wing friend they all escape out of the Sky Wings kingdom to continue their destiny.


The author's comments:

I hope people will like this book because this book made me feel intense and exciting. It also made me look forward into reading the rest of the series.