Wings of Fire #7 ; The Hidden Kingdom by Tui T. Sutherland | Teen Ink

Wings of Fire #7 ; The Hidden Kingdom by Tui T. Sutherland

April 24, 2017
By thefruit BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
thefruit BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Its okay to be a glowstick, sometimes we need to break before we SHINE.


This book is written by an author named Tui T. Sutherland. The book is about how a rainwing dragonet named Glory and her four other friends seek to find her hidden rainforest kingdom for shelter. When Glory realized how lazy and helpless the rainwings were, Glory was disappointed in her own tribe. How they sleep and nap all day when they don’t even care that the rainwings have gone missing. As rumour has it, Glory has heard there was a monster that wanders around the forest killing and kidnapping rainwings. Glory wants to see for herself. Glory uses herself as bait, and when she gets captured she realizes that she was in the Nightwings kingdom. She plans out her escape plan and goes back to her tribe. She challenges the Queen Magnificent so that Glory could be queen. With having to do 5 challenges, Glory and her rainwing friends help her become queen and save the rainwings.


The author's comments:

I find this book a really good book. It gets pretty confusing near the beggining. But as I kept reading it got more interesting and intense which made me more intreaged to read the book.