New Moon

New Moon is the third book of the Twilight Saga. This book has emotion coming at you in every direction. One minuet you would be crying and then the next minuet you would be trying to hold back your smile.

This book is all about how Edward and Bella try to move things to the next level, but as always there is someone or something trying to get in their way, but to no ones surprise Edward and Bella prove that there is nothing on this earth that can beat love. Edward is back in Forks, Washington, but there are some people who not exactly happy about that. Just when you think things are getting settled in this little town, Bella is struck with horror when she finds out that someone is out to get her. It well take the power of two to save Bella this time.

I would recommend this book to a lot of people. It did not take me a long time to finish this book. It was like when I picked up the book I could never put it down. It was amazing to see how my eyes were glued to the words on the page. I am sure it was like that for a lot of people.

mrsedwardcullen said...
eclipse is the 3rd book

purplecrazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Although a good review, I'm rather confused about whether you meant this was a review for New Moon or Eclipse.
You stated it was New Moon, though the description and the mention it's the "third book in the Twilight saga" kind of threw me off.

unearthlyhaphazard said...
Really great review. I loved how you told about the conflicting emotions. Nice job!

WritingRocks said...
I think you are thinking of ECLIPSE. Not a critism, just...you should have the right title if you are writing a review. Awesome series by the way!

Brooke M. said...
that was really good.
But, on your next review, I would tell a little bit more about the book. New Moon is also the 2nd book.
Please check out my poem:
TeenInk.com/raw/Poetry/article/94747/Celebrity-Love