New Moon | Teen Ink

New Moon

March 18, 2009
By Sarah MOndragon BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Sarah MOndragon BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

New Moon is the third book of the Twilight Saga. This book has emotion coming at you in every direction. One minuet you would be crying and then the next minuet you would be trying to hold back your smile.

This book is all about how Edward and Bella try to move things to the next level, but as always there is someone or something trying to get in their way, but to no ones surprise Edward and Bella prove that there is nothing on this earth that can beat love. Edward is back in Forks, Washington, but there are some people who not exactly happy about that. Just when you think things are getting settled in this little town, Bella is struck with horror when she finds out that someone is out to get her. It well take the power of two to save Bella this time.

I would recommend this book to a lot of people. It did not take me a long time to finish this book. It was like when I picked up the book I could never put it down. It was amazing to see how my eyes were glued to the words on the page. I am sure it was like that for a lot of people.