the other half of me

In the story The Other Half Of Me, Emily Franklin has wrote about some real life situation in one teens life. Jenny Fitzgerald a normal teenager who was experiencing her first crush and dating had everything. Except she only knew her father as sperm donor #143. She wants to find out who her real father is. It never dawned on Jenny until she hit her sixteenth birthday. She went looking for information on donor #143 and discovered she had a step- sister. Jenny and her met and many things unfolded. Their one visit changed jenny's life in so many ways she was in for more she just didn't know it.
What I enjoyed about this book was that it kept me reading. It didn't get boring nor did I quit reading it. Amazingly I finished a book which is very rare. I would recommend this book this book to teens. Any teen who likes happy endings. Not only have that, but ones who like to relate themselves to a book. This book has many scenarios that the normal teen goes through. This is a great book which won't end out being dull.