Winters Turning by Tui T. Sutherland | Teen Ink

Winters Turning by Tui T. Sutherland

By Evd_12 BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
Evd_12 BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta

" There's only one good thing about hitting rock bottom, there's only one way to go up from there"

"Winters Turning" is book 7 in the amazing adventure series wings of fire, written by Tui T. Sutherland. The book starts out with no action and really nothing to look forward to in the rest of the book. But as the book progresses you are slowly captivated and don't want to put the book down. Winter (the main character) is brang home to his tribe, where he is not welcomed and has to fight to the death against his brother for the throne. After the fight goes on Winter comes out victorious and the new king.

king winter of the Ice wing dragon tribe now rules all of the land and isn't sparing his power at any cost. But his love for another dragon in a tribe (the icewings enemy) makes him sceptical and wonder where he belongs or if he belongs.

This is book 7 in a fiction series about dragons. This reveiw explains what the main character (Winter) has to do with his life and his throne of the ice wing king.