The Hypnotists by Gordan Korman | Teen Ink

The Hypnotists by Gordan Korman

By blakeKondor BRONZE, Vauxhall , Alberta
blakeKondor BRONZE, Vauxhall , Alberta

would I recommend it? No it was an ok book

Favorite character-  My favorite character is jackson opus because he has cool abilities, he seems like the person everybody would like to be. Also he can control people and that is very interesting. We know a lot about this character which leads us to liking him more, we hear lots of stories about him which enables us to understand him more. Also he is athletic and and seems like a good person.  He may not have been my favourite character at the beginning but he sure was by the end.

Would I recommend this? Yes,overall this was a great book! It was interesting and also you have to be able to problem solve a bit to understand this book. I like this because you're not just reading a book, you using your brain in other ways. Also this book was very descriptive which enabled me to visualize this book better. This was a very interesting book and was a pleasure to read. Also it was not too hard which enabled me to understand concepts better. Would definitely recommend this book.

Storyline/ Climax-      Jackson finds out that he is not so normal when he is about to be late for his basketball game. He jumps in front of a moving bus to get a ride, he tells him to go as fast as he can to his destination. The bus driver drives like a maniac and goes straight to his stop. After this he talks to his friend and he takes to a show to prove hypnosis is not real. After he get hypnotised Jackson becomes upset and makes the person walk like him!  He is uneasy after this so he goes to a psychiatrist and thinks it is pointless, until he tells him to jump out the window. He goes ahead and tries to jump! He gets invited to an institution and uses this to his advantage. But soon people catch on and aren't to sure of him