Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist | Teen Ink

Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist

By Obeyin.1 SILVER, Sacramento, California
Obeyin.1 SILVER, Sacramento, California

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving," - albert einstein.

This story talks about a teenager, his name is nick. He is in a band and he is the drummer. He just recently broke up with his girlfriend and is now in a lot of pain. Then one day as he is doing this songs and on stage. He see’s his   ex-girlfriend with another guy and he gets pretty jealous and now he is making a big deal. So he goes to this one random girl and ask to be his girlfriend and they end up falling in love. He has lots of dramatic things in his life                                                                                            .                                                                                                                                                                  

As this book goes, This book reminds me of kinda like my life. But there are some parts that in my life is different. It talks about how he would get jealous. Just like me, I always end up getting jealous just like him. Also he is in a band, i would kinda love to be in a band too. Especially a drummer, being a drummer must be fun as anything else. In my opinion its very good book, Almost like any other stories told.

The theme of Nick and Norah’s infinite playlist, it is more like a dramatic love. It’s all about being in love and drama because he gets jealous and falls in love again. That is why I think this is like a dramatic love. He has to go through tough times in the book, such a hard dramatic life for him.

The author is talking about how jealous this guy would get. It's like all detailed to it. The author wants us to know that this main character is a kind hearted person. Easily hurt anytime at all times. The author wanted to make this main character feel lots of pain and have plenty of drama. This author might have been dealing with the same thing, he might had the same situation and is now telling his story or something. Yeah, that's all that is it.

I would recommend this book because if you're into drama. Then this is the book for you. It talks about the struggles you have to go through in life. It will teach you a lot of lesson about love and drama. If you ever have a time you must read this book. This book is very interesting if you actually read it. I really love this book, it’s the best book of all, In my opinion. If I like it, then anyone can like it too. It's a wonderful book.

This article is amazing,