The Farthest Shore by Ursula K. Le Guin | Teen Ink

The Farthest Shore by Ursula K. Le Guin

January 27, 2017
By Lords BRONZE, California, California
Lords BRONZE, California, California
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
What is a good man,Arren?Is a good man one who would not do evil,who would not open the door into darkness,who has no darkness in him?Look again...
Look into yourself!Did you not hear a voice say "Come"?Did you not follow?


This book is a fantasy that you wish want to go.It a journey were your fantasy began. Like Arren in Enlad he start his journey with Ged Sparrowhawk. Across around world were young Arren learn about life and the choice he have to make by himself.

Arren is a young prince in Enlad who meet Ged the archmage they both must test their strength and the will of their self. To restore magic of this world. Young Arren will struggle with his path were he go but Ged will help Arren to choose the right path were he go. 
     
Ged Sparrowhawk is archmage that save world one time by darkness. He is a dragon lord who speak to dragon.His art magic to know people,wizard, and witch true name. In have two power light and dark of these magic. Ged would use his last magic to restore magic and help Arren knowing that no magic left on himself.

After Arren and Ged travel the world . Travel to a different island or country meet new people but some people they meet was that man was danger and dying because of their madness and sickness other because magic of the world. Arren and Ged travel got lost in the ocean no way noing . They have little food that will last them two or three day but came days or even week they thought going to die. Ged hurt by a spear from the island of Lorbanery. After they both recover in went mountain of pain.

This book recommended by lot people how they like it about the book. This recommended book for young teenage and adults to read this book of fantasy. They cross around world to restore magic.An meet two dragon Kalessin and Orm Embar the powerful dragon west reach.

This book nice to read if people like about fantasy book. The main character describes their self save world magic no matter what. The hardest journey was try to survive in ocean.


The author's comments:

I like the book of Earthsea part 1 and 3 of book.


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.