Snitch by Allison van Diepen | Teen Ink

Snitch by Allison van Diepen

January 25, 2017
By jacbgg BRONZE, Sacramento, California
jacbgg BRONZE, Sacramento, California
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

“Go to dean, Julia.” This is how it all began, How she met the new boy that has a major plot twist. Typical high school girls living in brooklyn promised each other to never join a gang. They might have a few gang related friends but they would never be apart of it.

Julia is a regular girl trying to make it out of high school, although she had lost her mother her dad is barely around and always at work. Black chuck is a close friend of hers but he is also a crip. Chuck has been close to her since elementary school.

Who knew a random boy you meet at the dean's office can be a major impact in your life. She starts to hang out with more gang bangers and starts to very close to them. She falls in love with the new boy and would do anything to be with him.

I recommend this book to highschool students because this books takes place in highschool and has lots of drama that would be entertainment to students. This book is leaves you hooked throughout the whole reading.

This book is has a major plot that would blow your mind at the end. Drugs, Gangs, Fights, Love, all the things a teen would love to read.


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.