Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott | Teen Ink

Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott

By madelinevazquez916 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
madelinevazquez916 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott is a book about a girl who is called Alice she struggles with the man she lives in.This book is disturbing but fascinating,and also heartbreaking.

Alice was kidnapped when she was ten at a aquarium by a man named Ray. He convinced her that he was a worker and got her to his car he kept her for five years and then he gets the idea to kidnap another little girl at a park at the end she is finally saved by a the little girl's brother.

“Get up and take a bath,Alice,”the man in the blue shirt said,and Alice did.”this is how alice wakes up every morning for five straight years and I don't know how she survived I would've been dead and gave up.

I would really recommend this book a lot because it's so good I really liked this book its has drama and suspense and it blew my mind it was such a good book and its for teens and adults because it could open people's eyes that there is some sick twisted people in this world.

I believe this book should have many awards because this book made me realize what a lot of people like “Alice”and make me understand their struggles and I sometimes think and see and hear stories like hers and just say it wasn't that bad or like I don't get the idea that these stories are horrible and what girls my age go through and mange out is just incredible unfortunately it doesn't have any awards that I know of