Murder On The Orient Express | Teen Ink

Murder On The Orient Express

By TouThor BRONZE, Sacramento, California
TouThor BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Hercule Poirot is a detective created by Agatha Christie and has his own Series of books that follows him as he deals with  variety of crimes. Besides all the nonsense, with his spidery senses for hunting after criminals, solving mysteries and phenomenal discoveries which leads to a thrilling excitement that awaits for you ! Hercule Poirot is one of the best, well known detectives.
As Poirot arrives to the Tokatlian Hotel in Stamboul, he immediately receives a telegram requesting his presence back to london. He awaits to board the Orient Express to take him back to london, he happens to run into an old friend, M. Bouc, who is the head of the wagon lit conductors. M. Bouc arranges for a room on the express for Poirot as he thankfully appreciates the guinea offer of M. Bouc.
A few Nights before hitting london, a snowstorm had hit by at night, maybe making it one of the best mask for a crime to be committed and getting away with it ?  The morning arose and so did the word on the Express, with people nowadays no one can keep their darn mouths shut for one bit ! passengers letting each other know a man had been murdered in his own room, lying flat on the floor stabbed multiple times and left lifelessly. The window in the room had been opened, may that have been clues that the murderer may have escaped? Or is that what the murder wanted you to intend that conclusion ? would one be dumb enough to escape out during a snowstorm? What was his name ? Ratchett i believe it was, a very wealthy man. Poirot stood before the body, in confusion. Who would want to kill such wealthy man?
The beginning had just started, poirot sets out to find the murderer or murderer’s, he seeks to fill in the missing pieces to the unsolved puzzle. The game had just begun….
Agatha Christie is a well known writer for her audience of all ages who have a passion for reading crime, suspense, plot twisting and having the readers in AWE wanting to read more. Agatha Christie's books are above and beyond one would say, it's’ made her readers see another perspective into how the crime came into play in which we would never have caught. Agatha’s books are filled with surprises that one would least expect to happen.
Murder On the Orient Express is a very intimidating book, filled with tons of plot, leaving the readers in question, Agatha has her readers thinking about how the crime may have started and in her unique way of writing she is able to make me think and not only read but makes me very connected to the book. I have always read books by Agatha Christie, personally because i have a passion to read crime and intense books that leads you onto more action.