Paper Towns by John Green | Teen Ink

Paper Towns by John Green

Imagine spending most of your childhood with a neighbor and then them disappearing. You spend an entire night with them going on adventures, and just like that, they’re gone. In this inspirational story of bravery and love, you receive all of this. Will you be able to solve the mystery of Margo Roth Spiegelman? If you love a mystery novel with a bit of romance, Paper Towns is definitely the book for you!

Quick looks and nervous glances are the only communication Q and Margo have encountered in years. One spring night, Margo approaches Q to go on the adventure of a lifetime after years of not talking. The following morning she is missing with not a sign or hint. Q and his friends go on the ultimate road-trip to find someone who doesn’t even want to be found.

My favorite part of Paper Towns was the mystery. You never know what is going to happen next, and you are constantly on the edge of your seat. Although the ending wasn’t my favorite, I think it was an exceptional book. Especially for teen readers looking for a great book to read.

If you have read these other titles by John Green; Looking for Alaska, The Fault in Our Stars, and An Abundance of Katherines you will love Paper Towns. Just some of the awards John Green has received are Michael L. Printz Award, Edgar Award for Best Young Adult, and Shorty Award for Best Author. John Green is a truly terrific writer who writes astounding books for teens and young adults.