The CUrse of the Romanovs | Teen Ink

The CUrse of the Romanovs

By David100100100 BRONZE, Exeter, New Hampshire
David100100100 BRONZE, Exeter, New Hampshire

Curse of the Romanovs Book Review

Have you ever Wanted to live in the shoes of a prince. But not only a prince but One with hemophilia. This means that you must be ready for challenge. This book takes you through the thrilling and emotional story of a boy who has to find his parents. Along the way he has to watch his back for an evil man who is after, him trying to kill him. He has to get to his parents they are in danger and must save them. This boy is the son of a Russian king, he is the tsar of russia. In this book The Curse of the Romanovs. The main character Alexei Romanov goes through high and low, near and far to get to the bottom of where and why his parents were taken. The only problem is that he has hemophilia, and also he is only a kid and is traveling wide reaches for his family. He eventually travels back-and-forth in time to try and save his family. This book is a fictional story about real events. Though I usually like to read dystopian novels this read was a great thrill. Lots of times I started reading the book and couldn't put it down. It made me feel happiness, sadness, hope, and anger.  I hoped dearly that the character will survive another day to continue his journey. Another thing I felt reading this was fear. I was scared at moments and was also nervous about if he was going to survive or die trying. This book is a good read for anyone who likes to feel lots of emotion for the character. This is also a stellar read for anybody who is just starting to read as was I when I read it. If you like time travel, heartbreak, adrenaline, then this is a great book for you. It teaches us that even as great disadvantage family is everything and you must fight as hard as you can to keep it.
Word Count - 332