Sock and Glove- Creating Charming Soft Friends Using Cast-off Socks and Gloves | Teen Ink

Sock and Glove- Creating Charming Soft Friends Using Cast-off Socks and Gloves

By Melissa O. BRONZE, Sea Girt, New Jersey
Melissa O. BRONZE, Sea Girt, New Jersey

Sock and Glove, Creating Charming Softy Friends Using Cast- Off Socks and Gloves is a book that teaches you haw to create little stuffed animals out of unused socks and gloves. In the beginning of the book, there is a little story of Billy the dog and Marcus the monkey, which explains how they and all of their friends came to be. At the end are the directions to complete the projects that were mentioned in the book. In about seven easy steps, you learn how to construct petite and adorable creations. From birds to elephants, there is a wide variety of animals that you can make using the concise directions in this book. After they are completed, you can play with them or give them as a present to a littler friend.

With the straightforward directions and meticulous illustrations, it was simple to make the pictured items. Almost anyone can make them, and anyone (who still plays with dolls ) can enjoy the little animals that are completed. The projects listed in the book are entertaining, simple, and fun to make. I would recommend this book to anyone with some time on his or her hands and some old socks.