The Fault Is in Our Stars by John Green

I watched movie first.(in Korea the provider retitled this “Goodbye Hazel” and I hate that) Then I decided to read this as a book. This is story about teens who survived from cancer. I enjoy to read romantic novel like “Dear John” or “The lucky one”(I’m a Nicholas Sparks’s fan). But cancer survivors’ love story? It’s fresh for me so I kept reading. At the last part, I cried. Literally tears were in my eyes. This is my first time I cried because of book. Most of books like this have a miracle. So I expected there will be a miracle so Hazel and Augustus will have a really happy time forever. Because Augustus is NEC for 13 months. Who knows that he will be die? I’m a cancer survivor too. It’s been 19 years and thankfully I health. I fully understand her parent's mind. They have only one daughter and she’s likely to die anytime. And I really interested in Issac. Although he’s blinded, My one eye is fine.

Expected miracle and unexpected sadness. That’s what I thought. Augustus must an angel from heaven to safe Hazel and give her an opportunity to know what is happiness and what is love. Really beautiful story.