Papertowns by John Green | Teen Ink

Papertowns by John Green

By 18salluc@viroquablackhawk SILVER, Viroqua, Wisconsin
18salluc@viroquablackhawk SILVER, Viroqua, Wisconsin

Paper Towns by John Green is an awesome book that is moving and ultimately just a fun read. John Green did a good job with writing this story and making up the characters. He also did a good job giving the characters depth.
Quentin Jacobsen moves to Orlando when he is nine and meets Margo Roth Spiegelman. And after he watches her from afar. Until one night several years later, Margo visits his window. Then they go on an adventure. After that, Margo disappears, and Q goes on an adventure with his friends to find her.

One of my most favorite parts of the books is when they go on the road trip. The reason this is my favorite part of the book is there is a lot of funny moments that happen. For example, Ben end up going to the bathroom in a beer bottle. One more example of what I'm talking about is Quentin buys Radar a pink shirt that says world's best grandma on it. 

I would strongly recommend this book to anyone who likes a good story. I would also recommend this book to anyone who likes books about adventure. Another recommendation I am going to make for this book is it is for anyone who likes romance. One more recommendation I am going to make is to anyone who is a fan of John Green’s work.