Paper Towns by John Green | Teen Ink

Paper Towns by John Green

April 13, 2016
By rachel.workman BRONZE, Midvale, Utah
rachel.workman BRONZE, Midvale, Utah
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

John Green’s book, Paper Towns, will consume your entire soul as you read the perfectly articulated story of a teenage lover-boy who is completely engrossed in the mere existence of a very unique and extraordinary girl named Margo.

Quintin, a socially awkward senior in highschool, is sent on a self-discovering journey. He is trying to find his childhood best friend who has mysteriously gone missing. Following the clues left for him to find her, he is led on a crazy scavenger hunt to find the location of Margo.

I like the language that Green used to write this book. It is different from other books and an interesting additive to the already phenomenal story.

    Green writes the book from an interesting point of view not normally seen in this type of novel. I personally appreciated how he took real world experiences and incorporated adventure and self discovery along with slight humor and serious emotional turmoil.

    This book will captivate all kinds of readers, especially deep thinkers. I believe anyone could appreciate this thrilling and beautiful piece of literature.