The Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw | Teen Ink

The Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw

By Andy Gonzalez BRONZE, Trenton, New Jersey
Andy Gonzalez BRONZE, Trenton, New Jersey

Jeff Kinney, a design director of a Boston-based Internet publishing company and author of the comical series, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid, writes yet again another segment to this side-splitting series, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw.
Every boy in their life will have a time in their life when their father will want them to 'toughen up,' but not Greg Heffley! In the comical follow-up of The Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules, comes the highly anticipated sequel of Jeff Kinney's book, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw. Greg will have young readers amused while seeing a character their age doing things they would never do themselves.
This book was definitely what is was cracked up to be. It was hilarious! Young readers will adore seeing their hero, Greg, doing the unexpected, only making them want more and more. Greg will show all fans about his life in this side splitting story, about his new creative ways to get out of doing anything, just to have more time for video games and have them starving for a sequel.
By the end of this frenzied tale, the reader will come to know that Greg will never change his ways. This droll story is well-crafted and stimulating, with a little humor thrown in is sure enough to be the reason why this is New York's #1 Bestselling Book.