P.S Loathe You | Teen Ink

P.S Loathe You

By vitoria levine BRONZE, Lanfdkjsfkdjsakfjks, Pennsylvania
vitoria levine BRONZE, Lanfdkjsfkdjsakfjks, Pennsylvania

P.S I Loathe You By, Lisi Harrison
2-19-09
Fabulous, popular and flirty. Those are some of the words you would use to describe Briarwood Octavian Country Day's divas. But there's one word that's hiding in the corner and that word is, back-stabbing. Will the Pretty Committee be able to stick together like glue or be torn apart by boys, friendship and trust?
The main characters Massie Block, Alicia Rivera, Kristen Gregory, Dylan Marvil and Claire Lyons and finally are in 8th grade and ready to mend all the rough edges that ended 7th grade. They become the 'BFFWC' (Best Friends Forever With Crushes). Massie and the 'LBR' (Loser beyond Repair) Layne like the same guy (Dempsey), Massie tightens the leash on her clique. Dylan has a secret crush and won't admit who he is because the penalty for dating Massie's ex-boyfriend Derrick Harrington is beyond belief. When the entire PC (pretty committee) gets into each other's business, their little glamorous world comes crashing down.
This dramatic, rollercoaster book, P.S I Loathe You by: Lisi Harrison will make you really think twice about wanting to be the top popular girl.